Tuesday 3 January 2012
How to say thank you in English?. There are several way and phrases which are commonly used to express "thank you". Here is the list:
Thanks
Thanks a lot
Thank you so much
Thank you kindly
I can't thank you enough
I don't know how to thank you
I really appreciate your help

I owe you one
Thank you for all your help
What would I do without you
You are an angle
You are very kind
Beside that list of thank expression, I find very useful video tutorial about how to say thank you in English. Watch it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Kategory

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

List Articles

Loading...

Blog Archive