Monday 27 February 2012

Dalm mengakhiri sebuah percakapan (Ending a Conversation) ada bebarapa ungkapan yang biasanya di gunakan dalam Bahasa Inggris, diantaranya adalah :

I’m afraid, I have to go now
All right
I have another appointment
See you
I must be off right now
Take care
That’s all right
Time is over

Untuk lebih memahami penggunaan ungkapan tersebut di atas, anda bisa pahami percakapan di bawah ini :

Milla                             : It’s an interesting talk, but I’m have to go now
You                              : All right
Joana                           : I’m afraid I have to leave now. I have another appointment
You                              : All righat, see you
Joana                           : See you
Doni                             : Sorry guys, I must be off right now
You                              : OK, Take care
Linda                            : I hope you don’t mind, but I have to leave you for a moment
You                              : That’s all right
Paloma                        : Time is over, see you tomorrow
You                              : See you
Jojo                               : The plane is scheduled to land at 06.00 a.m. Be prepared
You                              : OK. Thank you

Demikianlah seharusnya kita dalam mengakhiri sebuah percakapan (Ending a Conversation) yang sopan dalam bahasa Inggris, contoh percakapan di atas hanya sebuah contoh anda bisa mengembangkannya sendiri, semoga bermanfaat !

You can read also about “ Cara mengundang seseorang dalam bahasa inggris” or “Contoh text narrative singkat” or “Contoh text argumentative” and “Contoh reading text bahasa inggris” Thank for yor attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Kategory

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

List Articles

Loading...

Blog Archive