Friday, 2 March 2012
21:54 | Posted by Jendela Ilmu | Edit Post
Untuk ungkapan yang diucapan oleh seorang Receptionist dengan tamu hotelnya pada saat masuk dan keluar hotel adalah :
Front Desk Receptionist
- What name is the reservation under?
- How long will you be staying?
- Are you planning on checking out tomorrow?
- I'm afraid you can't check in until after 4:00 pm.
- What type of vehicle are you driving?
- Do you know the license plate number of your vehicle?
- Complimentary breakfast is served in the lobby between 8 and 10 am.
- I'll give you two room keys.
- The dining room is on the main floor at the end of the hall.
- The weight room and sauna are on the top floor.
- Just call the front desk if you need any extra towels or pillows.
- We have a reservation under Jill McMann.
- Do you have any vacancies?
- Is the hotel booked, or can we get a room for tonight?
- How do we get to our room from here?
- Is it okay to park out front?
- What time is the pool open until?
- What time is breakfast served at?
- Is it too early to check in?
- Can we get a wake-up call?
- When is check out time?
Front Desk Receptionist
- Are you ready to check out?
- What room were you in?
- How was your stay?
- Was everything satisfactory?
- Will you be putting this on your card?
- And how will you be paying for this?
- Would you like to speak to the hotel manager on duty?
- I'll just need your room keys, please.
- Enjoy the rest of your holiday.
- Have a safe trip home.
- We're checking out of room 401.
- Sorry we're a bit late checking-out.
- I'm afraid we overslept/slept in.
- We really enjoyed our stay.
- We have a few complaints.
- We'll be back next time we're in town
Adapun contoh percakapannya adalah sebagai berikut :
Hi there. Are you checking out now?
Yes, sorry. I know we're a few minutes late.
That's no problem. It's always really busy at check out time anyway.
Oh, really. The last hotel we stayed in charged us for a late check out.
The hotel isn't booked this week, so it's not a problem. How was everything?
The room was great. The beds were really comfortable, and we weren't expecting our own fridge.
I'm glad you liked it.
The kids were disappointed that the pool wasn't open this morning, though.
I apologize for that. We can't get a cleaner in any earlier than 10 am.
Well we had a nice swim last night anyhow.
Will you be putting this on your credit card?
No. I'll pay cash.
OK. So the total comes to $123.67, including tax.
I thought it was $115 even. That's what they said yesterday when we checked in.
Yes, but there is an extra room charge on your bill.
Oh, I forgot. My husband ordered a plate of nachos. Sorry.
No problem. So...from $140, here's your change. Now, I'll just need to ask you for your room keys.
Demikianlah contoh ungkapan dan percakapan seorang receptionist dan tamu hotelnya, semoga bermanfaat !
- Abstract on Text Types (15)
- Advanced - C1 (2)
- American English (9)
- Analytical Exposition (26)
- Anecdote (9)
- Article (4)
- Belajar Bahasa Inggris (3)
- British English (5)
- Bullshiting about Communication (1)
- Competitions (2)
- Convincing Others (1)
- Descriptive (28)
- Dictionaries (11)
- Discussion (22)
- E-book (13)
- Effective Communication (1)
- Elementary - A1 (2)
- Elementary - A2 (4)
- English Courses (1)
- English Games (3)
- English Grammar (1)
- English Songs (4)
- English with film (1)
- English Without Books (9)
- ESL (1)
- Exams (8)
- Exercises (2)
- Explanation (34)
- Expressing Condolence (2)
- Fluency (2)
- General (23)
- Grammar (88)
- GrammaTube (14)
- Guest bloggers (1)
- Hortatory Exposition (35)
- Improve Spoken English (7)
- Improve Vocabulary (1)
- Intermediate - B1 (5)
- Intermediate - B2 (1)
- Introducing self and others (3)
- Job Tips (3)
- Just For Laughs (21)
- Kids (8)
- Learn English (11)
- Letters (1)
- Making Suggestion and Advice (2)
- My courses (5)
- Narrative (49)
- News Item (27)
- Personal (4)
- Phonetics (5)
- Podcasts (17)
- Procedure (19)
- Quizzes (14)
- Read English Dailies Loudly (1)
- Reading (19)
- Record Your Voice (1)
- Recount (26)
- Report (25)
- Review (28)
- Social Networks (12)
- Solidarity (1)
- Speak in English (5)
- Speaking (72)
- Spoken English Courses (1)
- Spoken English Exercises (10)
- Spoof (36)
- Teaching Materials (17)
- Think in English (1)
- Tips Speaking (5)
- Translators (2)
- Use a Dictionary (1)
- Useful Resources (2)
- Video learning (2)
- Videos (26)
- Vocabulary (35)
- VocaTube (24)
- Watch English Channels (3)
- Watch English Movies (1)
- Wikipedia Spoken Project (1)
- Word Classes (3)
- Write a Diary (1)
- Writing (21)
- Writing Tool (7)
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "