Wednesday 30 November 2011
How to ask permission in English can be expressed by using some modal verbs such as can, could, may. Another pattern to ask permission is used the pattern Do you mind...?
Study the following expression in asking permission in English:
Can I borrow you pencil?
Could I borrow you pencil?
May I borrow you pencil?
Can I use your dictionary?
Could I borrow your bike?
May I open the door? It' hot


For more polite expression in asking permission in English, study the following sentences:
Do you mind if I borrow your pencil?
Do you mind I use your dictionary?
Do you mind I open the door?

For further explanation in asking permission in English, watch the following video lesson in asking permission

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Kategory

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

List Articles

Loading...

Blog Archive