Wednesday 30 November 2011
How to give opinion in English? How to express your opinion in English. That us our topic now. Expressing opinion can use the following keywords:
In my opinion....
As far as I concerned....
It is considered that...
According to.....



Using such keywords above can help easily to express certain opinion. The following is the example
In my opinion, learning English is difficult
As far as I concerned English is easy to learn
It is considered that English is not difficult to learn
I find video tutorial on how to give and express opinion in English, watch it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Kategory

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

List Articles

Loading...

Blog Archive