Monday 21 March 2011
These are some common expressions for showing annoyance and anger. Expressing annoyance is used to express that someone is annoyed or anger
  • Oh, dear!
  • Oh, no!
  • Bother!
  • Damn!
  • I can't believe it!
  • Why does this always happen!
  • For goodness sake!
  • For heaven's sake!
  • For pete's sake!
  • For pity's sake!
  • For God's sake!
  • I’m annoyed
  • I had enough with it
  • I can’t stand it
  • I can’t bear it any longer
  • I’m fed up with it
  • You made me annoyed
  • You are such pain in the neck
  • You made me sick
  • I’m extremely displeased with…
  • …is very irritating
  • I’m extremely unhappy about this
  • …really makes me mad
  • I cannot stand…
  • Why on earth he didn’t…?
After knowing common phrases and vocabularies, it is good to see the example of dialog to show annoyance and anger
A : You know George didn’t come last Saturday night
B : Really? I saw him with a girl in ABC cafe. I thought they were dating there.
A : But he said that he accompanied his mother to hospital
B : You were lied by him.
A : Yes, I know. I am annoyed. I can’t bear it any longer. It’s over.

This expression of annoyance and anger in English are taken from:
downloads.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/howto/how_to_071205_annoyance.pdf
sayadea.wordpress.com/2009/10/15/expressing/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Kategory

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

List Articles

Loading...

Blog Archive